We have automated the installation proceedures for Drupal CMS to your web server. Detailed intructions for each step can be found at the links below.
- Create a MySQL database. Drupal CMS stores all of your website information in a MySQL database.
- Copy Drupal CMS software to your web server. This automatted script copies that latest Drupal release to the proper sub-directories on your web server.
- Run the Drupal installation script. The Drupal CMS must be configured to connect to your database you created in the first step above.
- Secure your Drupal installation. After running the Drupal installation script to initially configure Drupal to connect to your MySQL database you should secure Drupal as soon as possible to prevent unauthorized modifications to your configuration.
- Install optional modules. Drupal has thousands of optional modules to expand its capabilities. If you are new to Drupal we suggest that you at least install the "standard" module group as described HERE.
- Enable optional modules.